Think through the eyes of your customers to define who you need to be, and what you need to change.
- Knowing and understanding your customer
- Customer behaviours and expectations
- Customer-centric strategy
- Customer experience
- Customer relationship management
- The power of existing and new data
- Structured and unstructured data
- Actionable insight and tools: predicative analysis, big data, real-time, personalisation, geolocalisation, mobile engagement, social media engagement and more
- Be able to identify opportunities for efficiencies and revenue based on data your organisation already holds or has access to.
- Be able to develop a customer-centric strategy for your context, with customer data, customer experience and the customer journey at the heart.
- Be able to demonstrate data-driven decision-making.