The IDM Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing is equivalent to a Level 6 qualification, delivered in 16 modules giving you a comprehensive introduction to digital marketing campaign planning, as well as exploring the latest digital marketing channels in more detail.
Delivered via our mobile optimised virtual campus, the Diploma is taught through a combination of online interactive materials, live class webinars and master classes from industry experts. You will be supported throughout your course by our expert tutors and build a network with your fellow students.
1: The digital marketing landscape
2: Understanding the digital consumer
3: Data and database applications
4: Planning and integrating digital marketing campaigns
5: Principles of website design, customer experience and usability
6: Planning and managing website development
7: Search engine marketing
8: Email marketing
9: Display advertising
10: Social media, online PR and content marketing
11: Affiliate marketing
12: Mobile marketing
13: Producing great digital creative
14: Regulation, permission and codes of practice
15: Controlling and optimising digital marketing campaigns
16: Emerging digital media
You will be expected to:
- Commit to an average of 10 hours per week, a total of 370 hours over the 12 month period
- Attend regular live classes in each module
- Regularly participate with other students in the forum
- Submit two mandatory assignments, as well as a number of shorter exercises along the way
- Sit two final written exams.