There are three modules within the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing:
- Digital Marketing Essentials
- Digital Marketing Planning
- Marketing & Consumer Behaviour - double unit
- Level 4 qualification - equivalent to a certificate of higher education
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Entry requirements: To enrol on the course, students are required to have a suitable competence in a marketing or marketing communications related role,any recognised UK degree or equivalent level 5 qualification, a relevant level 3 or above qualification.
- Three modules and 11 tutor marked assignments - three written assignments are assessed for final qualification
- Approximately 300 recommended study hours - as this is a distance learning course you are in complete control over how much time you commit to your studies each week
- Flexible payment options
- It is desirable that you have regular Internet access.
What is Included?
- 12 Months tutor support
- Bespoke course materials written by industry experts
- Student membership with CIM included
- Exam booking fees and services included
- 24 hour access to the Home Learning College Virtual Learning Campus
- Free Career Management Centre services
- Optional NUS card - the definitive student discount card with a range of exclusive discounts.