This course is open to anyone with an interest in marketing.
Before you enrol on this course, please ensure that you have read and understood the pre-requirements below:
- You have a suitable competence in a marketing or marketing communications related role or
- You hold any recognised UK degree or equivalent level 5 qualification or
- You have a relevant level 3 or above qualification, for example, CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing or CIPR Advanced Certificate in Public Relations and
- You have a valid UK address (students outside the UK will receive an additional postage charge)
- You are over the age of 18 or have a third party payee for any financial agreement
- You have a solid grasp of the English language
- You have access to a computer and the internet throughout your study period
- You have basic PC skills in order to navigate our Virtual Learning Campus
- You are fully committed to your studies.
Those with significant communications industry experience, but without the formal qualifications, can apply for special consideration of their circumstances.