Expect to innovate continuously to keep up with your customers and the changing market. Learn the tricks of taking short iterative steps with your customers.
- Organisational agility.
- Rapidly working out product / market fit.
- Pretotyping and minimum viable products (MVPs).
- User-centred design principles.
- ‘Test & learn’ and ‘Fail fast, fail often’.
- The power of customer feedback loops.
- Concepts and principles of Agile.
- Develop strategies for innovation and experimentation in response to the shifting nature of competitive advantage.
- Implement digitally-native methods for continuous innovation that rely on iteration and a constant awareness of your customers.
- Apply relevant agile principles within an iterative development approach.