Think through the eyes of your customers to define who you need to be, and what you need to change.
- Customer-centric strategy.
- Understanding the value of your customers.
- Rapid techniques to understand customers such as personas, journey mapping and split testing.
- Omni-channel customer experience.
- The power of existing and new data.
- The possibilities from big data.
- Define a customer-centric strategy for your organisational context.
- Describe the behaviour and expectations of your customers in today’s world.
- Identify and apply tools and techniques to form an enriched understanding of customers.
- Source and leverage data to develop insight to improve business performance and customer experience.