Understand the changing technology landscape and the need to take action; prioritise the categories of impact on your organisation that you need to make as a leader.
The digital age: consumer behaviour and expectations, data, technology, rapid disruption.
- Breaking down digital transformation into actionable categories.
- What makes a great digital leader.
- Defining personal impact to drive sustainable change.
- Identify digital disruption in the marketplace and the associated threats and opportunities it creates for your organisational context.
- Identify and articulate the priorities for digital transformation for your organisation.
- Understand the impact of the digital age on your role as a leader.